Monday 23 July 2012

FFP Complete: Fire Pro G and 6 Man Scramble

I've spent a little time over this weekend completing the FPG and 6MS save. So far I've completed:










These do include logic and move sets on their most recent appearance in the Fire Proverse. I'm still working on Funaki, MEN'S Teioh, Kenichi Yamamoto, Tony Halme, Psicosis, Konnan, Animal Hamaguchi, Big Titan, Headhunter A, Headhunter B, Mike Bernado and Takeshi Ono as well as copying others from the SNES, Portable and Official Edits packs.

Another thought that jumped in to my head the other day was "Why are there so many edit slot empty at the end?". My plan with creating these saves was that it would be impossible to fit every edit in to one save, but now I have lots of saves with 20+ edits. So I've also decided I will add extra edits from each collection of games through the presets. It may add a little time on to creating each pack but I think it'll make the whole project more worthwhile. 

In other news, I'm still playing Heroes of Ruin on 3DS. I've finally got around to maxing my main characters level so I'm just grinding away on the daily and weekly challenges. If anyone wants to join me, now the game is out in the states, my 3DS friend code is 0087-2886-9002 and my name is "Sam". Just send me your friend code and name via a PM, e-mail or comment so I can add you.

I can't remember announcing it but I've also completed my PGCE (Professional Graduates Certificate in Education) so after graduation I will be a fully qualified lecturer.

1 comment: