Wednesday 28 September 2011

100%!

A bit of a delay in posting but on Friday last week I finished updating everyone in Final Fire Pro Wrestling! New costumes, move sets, logics, stats etc.I've also spent a few hours testing and ensuring it's all working. I will be posting the new patch after I've finished testing. 


One glitch I've found is in Goldberg's "Press Slam" counter to a running opponent. Whipping them towards the top-right set of ropes and hitting the move causes it to glitch in the animation. Has anyone else experianced this or is it exclusive to my patch? I'll make sure it's fixed before I released anything because I did start messing with move animations, I didn't think I'd saved anything though.


I've also fixed a few translation bugs and I'm debating if I should change much in MOR stats. Any opinions? Also any suggestions for new costumes or translations?

No comments:

Post a Comment