Thursday 23 June 2011

Super Final Fire Pro Wrestling

Well, I settled for calling it "Complete". What it is, is a save that contains every wrestler from FFPW, FPW2, FPWA, FPW WS and a selection of the Official Spike Edits. I've now completed all of the edits 100%. I may change some of the rosters and will include this in upcoming releases. Any, without further a-do:


Ultimate Warrior
2 Cold Scorpio
Black Buffalo
Chyna
Kuniaki Kobayashi
Katsumi Usuda
Dan Severn
Super Tiger
Kyoko Inoue
Shane McMahon
Stacy Keibler
Tris Stratus
Rocky Balboa
Kaz Hayashi
H
Minoru Fujita
Masaaki Satake
Andy Hug
Rumina Saito
Kazuhiro Kiyohara
Goldust
Brian Johnston
Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Hans Nyman
Guy Mezger
Susumu Yokosuka
Seiji Sakaguchi
Ashura Hara
Dusty Rhodes
Fritz Von Erich
Harley Race
Jimmy Snuka
Rick Rude
Ted Dibiase
Guts Ishimatsu
Batman
Robin
Terrible Ted


If anyone has been following, it's essentially the portable and official save with a few changes. I'm also working on the Street Fighter save still. So far I have:


Balrog
Blanka
Cammy White
Chun-Li
Dee-Jay
Dhalsim
E. Honda
Fei Long
Guile
Ken Masters
M. Bison
Ryu
Sagat
T. Hawk
Vega
Zangief
Adon
Akuma
Charlie Nash
Cody Travers (Final Fight attire, CURSE YOU STRIPES!)
Dan Hibiki
Eagle
Gen
Guy
Juli
Juni
Karin Kanzuki
R. Mika
Rolento F. Schugreg
Rose
Sakura Kasugano
Sodom
Abel
Alex
Darun Mister
Dudley
El Fuerte
Mike Haggar
Hugo Andore


Leaving two spaces left. I have ideas but I'll take suggestions. The first 3 characters posted in the comments will be included in the save.

4 comments:

  1. Hugo and El Fuerte

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL. Did you read the list :P It's all still work in progress. Although I'm not posting updates I have gone from top to bottom doing moves and skills etc.

    ReplyDelete